- 0707.July.Saturdayhttp://weedallaboutit.info/event/the-3rd-annual-710-degree-cup/Saturday, July 7 at 11 AM – 6 PM MSTpo box 47553, Phoenix, Arizona 85068
The 710 Degree Cup is a Cannabis Awards and Festival. We are having the THIRD Annual 710 Degree Cup in Phoenix AZ.
Our events are focused on patient appreciation and dispensary accountability. It is free for card-holding MMJ patients to attend. We have MMJ exhibitors, live music, local food, giveaways, FREE samples, contests, games, VIP lounge and much more!
The THIRD installment of 710 Degree Cup will be secret shopping the greater Phoenix dispensaries for Concentrates! The secret shops will then be blindly tested by our sponsoring laboratory and broken down into FREE judge kits that will be randomly given out to AZ patients (who register on our website) to judge and report on the medication in a score card. (Also follow us on Social Media to Win!) Voluntary entries are also accepted and tested/judged the same way.
Join us when we award The 710 Degree Cup for 17 Dispensary categories and 11 Patient categories. Uncovering who in Arizona has the best and worst medicine. Come have fun at a free medicated celebration while finding out where the best medication in Arizona is for MMJ Patients.
This is just another thank you from the 710 Degree Cup; because without you there would be no MMJ!
Jul 7 at 11 AM to Jul 8 at 2 AM MST
FREE EVENT: Click Going to receive updates.
2:00pm – 4:20pm Vendor Fair
Shop (30) of Arizona’s top Industry vendors. Merchants will include: Clothing, Jeweler, CBD, Health Food, Paraphernalia, Hemp Products, Sweet Treats and many more.
4:20pm – 7:10pm Fashion Show
Lets take off our clothes for this Summer Fashion Show filled with beautiful people in bathing suites and Arizona top clothing lines.
7:10 – 9:30 Live Reggae Bands
After a long hot day of fashion and vendors its time to relax and sip Sangria while listening to live reggae bands jam the early evening away.
9:30pm – 1:00am Live Concert
Who will be killing the stage this year? We know but its a secret! Click going to find out which National Cannabis Centric Celebrity Recording Artist will be rocking the mic to cap the night.
1:00am – ………
Hotel Rooms will be for sale soon. Click going for updates regarding room rental and check in times and the after party.
This is a Free Event!
NO MMJ Card Required to attend.
July 22nd: NORML Activist Strategy Summit
For 2018, we’ve going to do a deep dive into grassroots organizing with the NORML Activist Strategy Summit. Attendees will be able to choose from a number of important areas of interest and engage in free-flowing, peer to peer strategizing on issues including running an effective chapter, communications strategy, social media and online activism, and more. Each topic area will be moderated by outstanding NORML activists from across the country paired with a member of the National staff and provide an outlet for individuals to share stories based on their advocacy experiences, exchange tips for best practices, and come up with new concepts to put into play to help push us closer to the end of prohibition.
Topics include: Organizing political candidate forums, “big organizing” for lobby days, personal narrative development, and more.
July 23rd: NORML Conference & Benefit Party
On Monday, July 23rd we will host our formal conference programming. There will be panels, debates, and individual speakers covering a wide range of topics including: marijuana and its impact on the opioid crisis, how to engage in local reform efforts, NORML’s role in the 2018 midterms, marijuana reform as a social justice issue, and updates current 2018 ballot initiative efforts.
In the evening, attendees will gather for a NORML benefit party to enjoy live entertainment and networking.
July 24th: Congressional Lobby Day
For the final day, NORML supporters will once again descend upon Congress to advocate for federal reforms. The reason we chose to hold the conference and lobby day at this point in the calendar was because this week represents the final week of legislative session before lawmakers go home for the August recess, when they will be explaining to voters why they should be reelected.
Last year, we had activists from 24 different states attend over 150 scheduled meetings with Congressional offices and we aim to exceed that this year, with your help!
- 2525.July.Wednesdayhttp://weedallaboutit.info/event/ncias-cannabis-business-summit-expo/This is the only Cannabis Summit backed by the national trade association representing your business interests. We will have 120,000+ Square Feet of Expo, we are expecting 7,500 Cannabis Professionals, 150+ Speakers and Thought Leaders, we will run 5 Educational Tracks, Tours of brand new, state of the art facilities to teach you hands-on best practices, and Workshops led by industry-leading businesses.Event Structure:July 25th: Tours and Workshops (pre-conference add-ons)The cost for a Half-Day Workshop is $145, Full-Day Workshop $360, Full-Day Tour $335 and the NCBA “Continuing Legal Education” (CLE) is $450 for members and $650 for non-members.July 26th-27th: Conference & Expo (includes 5 educational tracks/no pre-registration required). The cost to attend the conference and expo is $345 for NCIA Members, $495 for non-members expiring on April 27th. We also offer an expo only passes for $345. Please ask about pricing for dispensary owners, cultivators, and infused product manufacturers.Track 1 – How to Stop the Train: Lessons Learned Defending 280E AuditsTrack 2 – Cannabis Tissue Culture: Preemptive Action to Reduce Disease Incidence, Pesticide Use, and Crop LossTrack 3 – Best Practices for Developing Successful Sales and Marketing StrategiesTrack 4 – The State of the Industry: Overview of U.S. Cannabis Policy and Next StepsTrack 5 – Prospecting for Gold: What to Expect Next for Cannabis Technology
- 2525.July.Wednesdayhttp://weedallaboutit.info/event/cannabis-community-led-research-symposium-final-series-event/Wednesday, July 25 at 10 AM – 4 PM
Virtual Cannabis Center of Excellence (CoE), powered by C3RN
2018 Cannabis Science, Education, and Networking Series
JOIN US July 25, 2018 for the final event in our 2018 series: A cannabis community-led research symposium
If you are student, contact Joseph Gilmore for a FREE ticket! email@example.com
Date: July 25, 2018 – Boston, MA
10 AM – 12 PM: Welcome and Speakers (three tracks)
Noon – 2:30 PM: Networking Lunch and Design Sessions
2:30 PM – 4 PM: Plenary and Discussion
1. Cannabis Cultivation and Extraction Best Practices
2. Medical Cannabis
3. Cannabis technology, business, and innovations
What can you expect?
Expert panel discussions and a plenary session with key industry leaders and policy makers
Networking with policy makers, academics, healthcare providers, and cannabis industry leaders
Interactive education stations provide opportunities to learn about cannabis science, research, and policy
Event report summary emailed post event
Contribution to a community led research agenda through a design and networking fair
Who will be there?
Local cannabis businesses, advocacy groups, cultivators, students, patients, clinical, public health, academic, policy, advocacy, consumer, and community leaders
What’s the cost?
Ticket price: Early bird $50 until June 23; Regular Price: $60. Medical cannabis patients, seniors, nonprofits get 40% off!
Are you a student? Contact Joe Gilmore at firstname.lastname@example.org for a FREE TICKET!
We also encourage sponsoring a ticket for someone who cannot afford it
THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 C3RN EVENT SERIES SPONSORS!
MCR Labs, Revolutionary Clinics, NETA, Seawed Technologies, Sira Naturals, NECANN, Sensi, Phylos Bioscience, The Harvest Cup, Mass Cannabis Chefs, Green Lion Partners, and the Boston University BUild Lab!
Interested in being a sponsor for this event or others in our series? Visit: www.cannacenterofexcellence.org/sponsor to participate and have a booth at the next C3RN event!
January – June 2018 Event Series Details
January 2018 – How can we advance cannabis research?
The opportunities for cannabis cultivation, laboratory, clinical, social, and public health research in Massachusetts
February 2018 – Community first!
Models and best practices for ensuring engagement and equitable access, consumption, and integration in the industry in Massachusetts
March 2018 – Research collaborations from seed to bedside?
Medical cannabis cultivation, clinical care, and research models in Massachusetts
April 2018 – The relationship between cannabis and opioids: prevention and treatment
Addressing the opioid epidemic using cannabis as a tool in Massachusetts
May 2018 – Connecting through cannabis education and standards?
Creating pathways for multi-sectorial collaboration to advance cannabis science, education, and innovation in Massachusetts
June 2018 – A community-led cannabis research ecosystem
Advancing the medical and adult-use cannabis research agenda in the Commonwealth
Learn More and Sign Up for Updates:
The virtual Cannabis Center of Excellence (CoE), powered by Cannabis Community Care and Research Network (C3RN), is a group like minded cannabis industry, advocacy, academic, public health, clinical, patient, policy, and community experts that embrace open-source principles to drive collaborative science in the cannabis industry.
This event series is powered by Cannabis Community Care and Research Network (C3RN)