Wednesday, June 27 at 6 PM – 8 PM
ELEVATE NE is proud to welcome the preeminent marijuana policy law firm, Vicente Sederberg, to lead a discussion about securing licensure for microbusinesses in Massachusetts. Attorney Valerio Romano, who represents cannabis dispensaries and other cannabis businesses from the Berkshires to Provincetown, and Matthew Bartling, who has expertise assisting small cannabis businesses in Massachusetts and Colorado, will present key information to help microbusiness applicants:
– Understand the types and levels of licenses and know which is right for you
– Implement proven best practices for winning host community approval
– Avoid mistakes in application filing
– Submit an effective and complete application using Vicente Sederberg’s proven tips and strategies
– Differentiate your small cannabis business from others in a growing marketplace
The presentations will be followed by open networking to help microbusiness owners and other professionals connect in a collaborative environment. Bring your business cards and a plan for meeting the types of service providers and partners your team needs!
Are you an Economic Empowerment Priority Applicant already certified by the Cannabis Control Commission? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your application number to request a discount code for you and a colleague.