Terpenes and Testing: 100 will honor the individuals and companies that have and continue to influence the future of cannabis science. Winners will be honored at a celebratory party after the conference on April 11th, 2018.
Please nominate a colleague that you work with or feel free to nominate a fellow colleague outside of your business. All we ask is that the individual has made a quantifiable impact in the cannabis extraction, cultivation, or laboratory testing industries.
Any nominations associated with vague explanations will not be accepted. And don’t hesitate to nominate someone new to the space, the Terpenes and Testing: 100 is all-inclusive. We maintain a goal of awarding these honors to the true leaders in the cannabis science world. These are not executive-only awards either, any innovators with influence in these relevant sectors of the cannabis industry are viable for recognition in the Terpenes and Testing: 100. We simply want to give those who deserve it the recognition they deserve.
Whether they are a chemist or a geneticist, a breeder or an extraction artist, the Terpenes and Testing: 100 is unique in that it gives the cannabis science world the ability to .
- A feature spread about the winners in the issue following the event.
- Tickets to the next year’s event and announcement privileges of the winner of the next year
- Plaque with the year and your name
- Year long free subscription
- Year long mention on our website, Terpenes and Testing.
Terpenes and Testing: 100 Nomination Form
Extraction – Best Product From a Brand or Lab
- Vape Cartridge
- Cannabis Derived- Terpenes (Singular Terps)
- Cannabis Derived- Terpenes (Strain specific)
- Hydrocarbon Wax (Butane, Hexane, Combinations, etc.)
- Live Resin
Testing Lab Sciences – Labs Enter as Entity
- Testing Lab of the Year
- Highest Number of Detectable Terpenes
- Consistency in Results
- Customer Service All-Stars
Cultivation & Breeding
- Best New Cultivar of 2017
- Best CBD Cultivar of 2017
- Highest Terpene Profile Cultivar 2017
- Organic Farm of the Year
- Hydro Farm of the Year
- Supercritical Systems
- Hydrocarbon Systems
- Flash Chromatography System
- Rosin Press
- Vacuum Oven
- Best New Technology